Skip to Content
What You Need to Know!
- Our cutoff for catering orders is 4 days prior to pickup before 9am. So if you need your order picked up on Saturday, it must be placed before 9am Tuesday.
- To place an order take a peek at the menu below, put together your order, and give us a shout via firstname.lastname@example.org complete with the following information:
- Pick up date AND time (between 10am and 3pm)
- Order details (please note: all subs will be cut into ninths and muffuletta into fourths unless otherwise requested)
- We’ll get back to you asap with an estimate to approve. Once you do, we’ll send an invoice for payment. Payment must be completed prior to pickup.
- Please make sure to pick up at the agreed upon time and if there are any issues in doing so, please let u know as soon as possible (again, via email@example.com).
- And here is a list of a few general notes:
- Please make sure to list any allergies or other restrictions at the time of your inquiry.
- As a general rule, we can subtract ingredients from menu items, but cannot add.
- All sandwiches come as detailed on the menu. If you have any special requests please make sure to ask for them ahead of time!
- At the moment, our catering orders are pick up only. If that’s a gamekiller, give us a shout anyway and we’ll see what’s possible.